Friday, July 27, 2012

Everyday I'm Blogging

So I was reading a friends blog and her first post was about blogging everyday. She heard Seth Gordon say, "Start a blog. Blog everyday. Put your work in writing. Even if no one reads it. If your work is not worth blogging, find new work."

This is a very interesting philosophy that I would like to try and incorporate. It also helps me stay focused on my work while letting me "waste" time on my blog. Interestingly ever since I started this blog I have been much more productive. Kinda like how the Knicks began winning when they gave Jeremy Lin time on the court. On a side note, I really want a Jlin Houston Jersey.

In other news, I'm super psyched about the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. I still remember the epicness of the opening ceremonies in China. I'm excited because Oscar award winning director Danny Boyle (The guy who directed Slumdog Millionaire) is running the show. I'll be super disappointed if he doesn't incorporate the Harry Potter series somehow. Not incorporating harry potter is like having a pencil without the lead, pointless.








No comments:

Post a Comment