Sunday, July 29, 2012

iNSPIRE, iNNOVATE, iNITIATE

Tonight we finally finished a huge chunk of our planning and we finally picked a temporary slogan. This slogan for our iDEAS conference is just so perfect. It sounds and looks really good. However there is a worry that the lower case i is trademarked by Apple and we can't actually use it. Even the conference name iDEAS is a concern. Hopefully our effort will not be in vane.

So I missed the opening ceremonies last night, cause I was cleaning the apartment. I think the last time I really cleaned was in June. We have two big black trash bags pretty much filled. Also when I was washing the dishes there was a stank that could have knocked me out if I hadn't held my breath. It was like breathing in the fumes from a Chinese bathroom. Trust me, those bathrooms are deathly.

Today was a good day. I was able to catch up with Alex and Darren who came back from IVLI. They were able to share with me some interesting stories of what they did and experienced. I really enjoyed my time with them and am really looking forward to serving with them in AIV this upcoming year.

I really want to start to learn how to KRUMP. I know this might seem random but I assure you that KRUMP is not random. KRUMP is an acronym which stands for KINGDOM RADICALLY UPLIFTING MIGHTY PRAISE. It was started by Tight eyez in a movement of body praise to Yahweh. I think this type of dance would be really edifying and another great way to experience something spiritual.

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment